Job Market Paper
- Climate Change and Agriculture in the Texas High Plains: effects and adaptation
Fields of Research
- Primary Fields: Agricultural Economics and Natural Resource Economics
-Secondary Field: Applied Econometrics
Publications and Working Papers
-The challenge of climate change adaptation in agriculture: an economically oriented review, with BA McCarl and JPH Jones, 2016.
-Estimating the impacts of climate change and potential adaptation strategies for cereal grains in the United States with BA McCarl and CC Fei, 2017.
-Preparing the Next Generation of Sustainability Scientists, with Killon,A.K., K. Sterle, E. Bondank, J.Drabik, A.Bera, S. Alian, K. Goodrich,M. Hale, R.A. Myer, Q. Phung, A.M. Shew, 2018 (forthcoming).
-Poo Power; revisiting biogas generation on dairy farms in Texas with DP Anderson and JR Benavidez, revise and resubmit, 2018.
-Bruce McCarl, University Distinguished Professor, Regents Professor and Texas AgriLife Faculty Fellow, Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (979) 845-1706
-James Richardson, Regents Professor and TAES Senior Faculty Fellow and Co-Director of the Agriculture Food Policy Center (AFPC), Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University, Email: email@example.com, Phone: (979) 845-5913
-Reid Stevens, Assistant Professor, Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (979) 847-5805
- PhD., Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University (Expected December 2018)
- M.S., Resource and Applied Economics, University of Alaska Fairbanks (2015)
- B.A., Economics and Environmental Studies (double major), Wellesley College (2012)
- Agribusiness Analysis and Forecasting, Co-Instructor, Spring 2017 & Spring 2018
- Principles of Economics I: Microeconomics, Instructor, Summer 2015
- Principles of Economics II: Macroeconomics, Instructor, Fall 2014 & Spring 2015
- Intermediate Statistics for Economics and Business, Teaching Assistant, Fall 2013 & Spring 2014