About Dr. Zhang:
Dr. Zhang is an associate professor at the Department of Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University. She holds BS (Peking University) and PhD (Duke University) degrees in Biology, and a Ph.D. degree (Texas A&M University) in Economics. Her research interests include Industrial Organization, Markets and Information Economics, Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics, and Applied Econometrics.
• Zhang, Y. Y., M.A. Palma, S. Jin, and X. Yuan. “U.S. Consumer Reactions to China’s Shuanghui Acquisition of Smithfield Foods and Its Neural Basis”, Agribusiness, 35(1), 69-83, 2019.
• Zhang, Y. Y., “A Density-Ratio Model of Crop Yield Distributions”, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 99(5), 1327-1343, 2017.
• Zhang, Y. Y., “A Shape Constrained Estimator of Bidding Function of First-Price Sealed-Bid Auctions”, Economics Letters, 150: 67-72, 2017.
• Kassas, B., M. Palma, and Y. Y. Zhang, “The Role of Incentives on Preference Revelations in Auctions versus Rankings,” Journal of Choice Modelling, 20: 73-85, 2016.
• Liu, W., Y. Y. Zhang, and Q. Li, “A Semiparametric Varying-Coefficient Model of Monotone Auction Bidding Processes”, Empirical Economics, 48(1): 313-335, 2015.
• Sun, Y., Y. Y. Zhang and Q. Li, “Nonparametric Panel Data Regression Models”, In B. H. Baltagi (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Panel Data, pp. 285-324. 2015.
• Depositario, D., R. Nayga, Y. Y. Zhang and R. Mariano, “Revisiting cash endowment and house money effects in an experimental auction of a novel Agri-food product in Philippines”, Asian Economic Journal，28：201-215，2014
• Zhang, Y. Y., D. Li, and Q. Li, “Recent Developments in Semiparametric and Nonparametric Estimation of Panel Data Models with Incomplete Information: A Selected Review”, Advances in Econometrics, 27: 41-62, 2011.
• Zhang, Y. Y., J. Gu, and Q. Li, “Nonparametric panel estimation of online auction price processes”, Empirical Economics, 40(1): 51-68, 2011.
PhD (Economics), Texas A&M University
PhD (Biology), Duke University
BS (Biology), Peking University