- Instructional Assistant Professor
- AGLS 210G
- (979) 458-3187
- Website: https://financialplanning.tamu.edu/
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S. Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University
- Graduate Education
- M.B.A Accounting, Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Ph.D. Personal Financial Planning, Kansas State University (In progress)
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Investment and Retirement Planning
Christopher Moore is a lecturer in the Department of Agricultural Economics. Moore joined the Financial Planning Program faculty in 2016. He currently teaches the Foundations of Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Capstone, and Financial Readiness courses. Prior to coming to Texas A&M University, Moore held professional positions as VP – Financial Solutions Advisor at Merrill Lynch and VP – Financial Advisor at JP Morgan Chase.
Moore is a licensed General Lines Agent with the Texas Department of Insurance, is an Investment Advisor Representative (FINRA Series 65), and holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (CRPC®) and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designations. He is also a Supply Corps Officer in the United States Navy Reserve. Moore has been in the financial services industry since 2004 and is an active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE).