Rachel Cutrer '01
- Founder & CEO of Ranch House Designs, Inc.
- Undergraduate Education
- Texas A&M University - B.S. in Animal Science
- Graduate Education
- Michigan State University - M.S. in Agricultural and Extension Education
- Outstanding Young Alumni of Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Outstanding Young Alumni of the Texas A&M University Department of Animal Science
- Board Member of Texas 4-H Foundation, TAMU College of Agriculture Advisory Council, TAMU Department of Animal Science Advisory Council, and Wharton Country Club
- Honorary Member of the TAMU Saddle and Sirloin Club
Rachel Cutrer is an American business woman and rancher. In 1999, Rachel began developing the concept and vision of what is now Ranch House Designs, the world leader in purebred livestock marketing and advertising. She has served as CEO of the company since its inception. Rachel is also co-owner and co-general manager of B.R. Cutrer Ranch, one of the leading Brahman cattle operations worldwide, and a founder and partner of Brahman Country Beef, the USA’s first Brahman branded beef program. She is the president of Brahman Country Genetics, a global semen and embryo corporation. Rachel is also the author of three college textbooks and over twenty children’s books featuring the ranching lifestyle.
- View publications on 2021 Professor-for-a-Day
- View publications on 2020 Professor-for-a-Day
- View publications on 2019 Professor-for-a-Day Interview
- View publications on 2018 Professor-for-a-Day