- AGLS 340
- (979) 845-2136
- Website: https://sites.google.com/view/yvette-zhang
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S. Biology, Peking University
- Graduate Education
- Ph.D. Biology, Duke University
- Ph.D. Economics, Texas A&M University
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral and experimental economics
- Markets and information economics
- Consumer research
- Food economics
- Applied econometrics.
Yu (Yvette) Zhang, Ph.D. is a professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics. Her research interests include behavioral and experimental economics, markets and information economics, consumer research, food economics, and applied econometrics.