- Associate Professor
- AGLS 340
- (979) 845-2136
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S. Biology, Peking University
- Graduate Education
- Ph.D. Biology, Duke University
- Ph.D. Economics, Texas A&M University
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral and experimental economics
- Markets and information economics
- Consumer research
- Food economics
- Applied econometrics.
Yu (Yvette) Zhang, Ph.D. is an associate professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics. Her research interests include behavioral and experimental economics, markets and information economics, consumer research, food economics, and applied econometrics.