- Ph.D. Agribusiness and Managerial Economics
- AGLS 322
- Website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-yeritsyan-9493656/?originalSubdomain=am
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S. Finance and Banking, Amenian State University of Economics
- Graduate Education
- Ph.D Agribusiness and Managerial Economics, Texas A&M University
- Expected graduation: May 2023
- Chair: Dr. James Mjelde
- MBA, American University of Armenia (UCLA affiliate)
Areas of Expertise
- Education Policy
- Agriculture policy
Skilled research professional with over 10 years of experience in agribusiness research and consultancy and over 15 years of experience in teaching. Competent in project management, capable of guiding research teams while working under pressure in demanding circumstances. Rich experience in working with international research partners in analyzing regional agricultural trends and patterns. Profound experience in connecting academia with industry, including joint development project with leading firms in the agribusiness sector, as well as students’ internship placement within public and private sectors in Armenia and Georgia.
My career objectives include utilizing my professional and academic background to foster agribusiness research and outreach, while providing quality education for the students.